Technical Review Services
M+EG Consulting Limited has a group of engineers with a varied background of experience and qualifications. All our senior personnel have post-graduate engineering degrees and graduated to Ph.D. level. Principal engineers have more than 25 years of practical experience in a wide range of engineering projects both in the Lower Mainland and overseas. M+EG has provided technical review services for two of the largest infrastructure projects in the lower mainland of British Columbia, the South Fraser Perimeter Road and the Evergreen Rapid Transit Project. M+EG’s technical staff has extensive knowledge working on projects in Canada, USA and Latin America and the application of the relevant standards and design codes associated with the different types of project being designed/built.
M+EG provides the benefit of its experience and expertise in supporting our client interests throughout the development of a project, including but not limited to:
- Review of proposed geotechnical investigation and analyses for differing levels of design
- Engineering review and approval of detailed design.
- Engineering review and approval of construction specifications.
- Construction inspection/evaluations.
- Quality assurance validation testing.
- Value engineering evaluation.